We are currently seeking Manager & Assistant Manager to join our strategy Group – KPMG Deal Advisory team.
We are currently seeking Manager & Assistant Manager to join our Strategy Group
- Detailed oriented person who has experience in managing the team in developing and delivering complex strategy projects
- Responsible for leading multiple engagements at the same time while reporting directly to a Director or Partner in charge
- More specifically, manage day-to-day project-based communication and activities with clients as assigned
- Ensure the Firm’s risk management frameworks are adhered to
- Build and maintain a strong internal and external network
- Work with leadership to develop sector-specific focus initiative in the team
- Support Strategy leadership in business development activities
- Provide coaching to subordinate and junior team members
- Demonstrate high levels of drive, ambition and the ability to lead work at high levels of intensity
- 4 – 6 years of work experience in an international firm. Experience in business consulting, market research, market and business analysis is preferred;
- At least 2 years of experience in management / team leading positions;
- Strong logical thinking and aptitude in creative problem-solving;
- Competent in the industry leading data analytics toolsets and techniques;
- Interpersonal and leadership skills;
- Proficiency in MS Office, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
- Post graduate degree from a foreign university (MBA, Finance, Economics, Accounting, and others). Professional qualification (CPA, ACCA, CFA) is a plus
Attractive remuneration package and career development opportunities will be offered to the successful candidate.
If your background meets these requirements, you will be in a prime position to succeed at KPMG. Please submit an English detailed resume to the following email address: email@example.com. Application must be sent by email and only short-listed candidates will be contacted