KPMG operates as an international network of member firms offering audit, tax, legal and advisory services.
KPMG has been in Vietnam since 1994. We work closely with clients, help them to mitigate risks and grasp opportunities.
Our clients include business corporations, governments and public sector agencies and not-for-profit organizations. They look to KPMG for a consistent standard of service based on high order professional capabilities, industry insight and local knowledge.
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are seeking a high performing Manager in our People, Performance & Culture (‘PPC’) team. This position will be based in Hanoi and report to the Head of PPC. The successful incumbent will build upon strong strategic relationships with key stakeholders to drive our people agenda forward. This position will be responsible to oversee the daily operations of the PPC team in Hanoi office and working closely with the functional central teams in HCMC office to deliver HR solutions that enable the business to perform at its best and assist in delivering KPMG’s “Best Firm to Work With” strategy to the business.
- Work closely with the PPC Team in developing and implementing the people programs, processes, and tools;
- Provide advice to top managements on employment legislation and ensure the Firm's compliance with Vietnamese Labor laws & practices;
- Maintain a clear, efficient, and accurate for all HR transactions and records;
- Be the PPC champion in Hanoi office, handle employee relations investigations, reports and processes;
- Develop and deliver presentations on various HR topics for the leadership team
- Contribute to wider PPC projects & drive business performance through the delivery of people strategy
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition Manager based in HCMC to drive recruitment quality for Hanoi office
- Developing a detailed understanding of professional services, specifically the roles and business units assigned
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with key universities and recruitment agencies
- Ensuring a smooth on-boarding process for newly hired employees and proactive candidate management to ensure they are engaged throughout
Compensation & Benefits
- Analyzing and reviewing total compensation and benefit programs in the region and recommending changes and improvements
- Executing Compensation and Benefits policies, ensuring compliance and competiveness
- Partnering the business to improve and fine-tuning programs to suit business needs.
- Coaching local PPC team and management team on compensation and benefits philosophy, positioning and practice.
- Conducting studies of compensation practices and market rates, analyzing internal and external pay equities, making recommendations for specific changes and/or general adjustments.
- Managing the development and implementation of merit and promotion, increasing programs linked to performance, and developing and monitoring annual salary increase budgets.
Learning & Development
- Marketing available training opportunities to employees and providing necessary information
- communicate with managers to identify training needs and mapping out development plans for teams and individuals.
- Coordinate with the L&D team in HCMC for managing, designing, developing, coordinating and conducting all training programs.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management or equivalent
- At least 5 years’ experience in the same position
- Strong understanding of HR analytics, psychometrics, and key performance indicators
- Proven consulting and relationship management skills to build credibility and enduring relationships with business leaders locally and regionally
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills and prove ability to deliver at Executive level
- High degree of personal maturity and professional roundedness. Work well under pressure
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English. Good computer literacy
- Willing to travel
Attractive remuneration package, overseas training and career development opportunities will be offered to the successful candidate.
Please send your application to email@example.com. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.