OnDemand is KPMG’s new innovative market solution which brings the experience and expertise of our highly specialised professionals to address and solve special client business challenges, such as core capabilities across tax, accounting and finance and advisory services.
As the OnDemand Business Manager, your job will be to coordinate people and processes to ensure that all the OnDemand requests are delivered on time and produce the desired results for our Clients and within the Firm.
- Be the central contact point for all matters related to OnDemand, internally and externally
- Use a number of different go-to-market strategies to promote OneDemand services to potential external clients
- Liaise internally with relevant functions to complete requests received from Clients through OnDemand
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties for the flawless execution of projects
- Manage the OnDemand site to ensure the content is update to date and refreshed for our Clients
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Proven ability to work as a project administrator
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
Attractive remuneration package and career development opportunities will be offered to the successful candidate.
If your background meets these requirements, you will be in a prime position to succeed at KPMG. Please submit an English detailed resume to the following email address: email@example.com.
Application must be sent by email and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.