- Manage M&A projects (with support from Director/ Partner) including being day to day point of contact for clients;
- Actively managing client interfaces, taking responsibility for managing all phases of the transaction cycle and deal execution;
- Leading and managing the delivery of transaction documentation including pitch materials and client proposals;
- Directing and managing team members, wider support staff and other external advisers;
- Supervising and reviewing financial analysis, financial model and other transaction material carried out by team members;
- Building and developing strong relationships in the market;
- Actively and independently taking initiatives in business origination;
- Managing and mentoring of AM level and below.
- Degree holder in Finance, Accounting or related discipline;
- Solid understanding of M&A process, business valuation and financial modelling.
- Minimum 6-8 year experience in Investment Banking/Fund management;
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal);
- Ability and willingness to work under pressure;
- Passing CFA exam for any level is an advantage.
- Resilient and a team player, with a strong work ethic
- Logical thinking and consultative oriented
- Ability to travel (within Vietnam and Cambodia) and a willingness to work outside of business hours when required
Attractive remuneration package and career development opportunities will be offered to the successful candidate.
If your background meets these requirements, you will be in a prime position to succeed at KPMG. Please submit an English detailed resume to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application must be sent by email and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.