About the Position:
Technology is a key facilitator of rapid global business growth and advancement. It is also a major source of business risk. Boards and senior executives recognise the importance of technology, but often struggle to understand and manage it effectively. Often, business executives and their IT professionals don't speak the same language. This communications gap can lead to misunderstandings and misaligned expectations and outcomes.
KPMG’s IT Advisory practice helps bridging the communications gap between business executives and IT professionals. Our professional assists clients to focus on fundamental business issues that help increase revenues, control costs, and identify and manage risks, including the risks inherent in the technology systems used to support business objectives. IT Advisory Services also provides information to clients to help them meet their strategic and financial goals. Our service offerings are closely aligned to our client’s business IT lifecycle to enable focused advisory efforts at all levels of the IT spectrum.
Due to our growth and changes in our taxonomy we currently have a career opportunity for talented, experienced and professional individuals to join our team that services our KPMG offices in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi and Cambodia. The successful individuals will be located and based in Ho Chi Minh City / Phnom Penh but will be a requirement to travel from time to time for work related engagements.
- Ability to manage and lead work within a team of professionals on IT related projects across major industry sectors;
- Strong working knowledge (technically) of IT and its application towards implementation and configuration of networks and design, enterprise architecture design and security;
- Able to multi-task and manage workload and delivery of multiple projects and manage more junior staff in developing skills and career development;
- Develop and nurture relationships with clients to understand and educate them on issues relating to IT in their particular industry and business operations and processes;
- Ability to present and communicate in a well spoken manner along with strong written skills and good use of the English and Vietnamese language;
- Identifying business development opportunities (sales) and conducting research leading towards development of proposals and winning client engagements;
- Lead and work with a team of professionals to market and deliver a range of IT Advisory services to clients on IT Project and Program Management, Data Analytics and Information Management, IT Systems Replacement, IT security and Information Risk Management (IT Audit Support).
- Manage operational requirements around staff training, staff resourcing and planning and quality control over work and deliverables; and
- Continuously keep up to date with technology enhancements and emerging technologies and develop technical competence.
Qualifications/Knowledge and Experience:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology/ Accounting/any related field.
- Candidates with CISA and/or related certifications would be an advantage.
- Understanding of financial management and external audit processes and accounting is desirable but not essential.
- Exposure to a range of industries would be ideal, but not essential. Likely industry exposure will include oil & gas, consumer markets, financial services and manufacturing.
- Demonstrate a profound understanding of business processes including (but not limited to) financial accounting, sales, distribution, supply chain and manufacturing functions.
- Analytical and detail conscious.
- A team leader, strong team member with good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Independent, positive “can do” attitude, self-motivated, organized, and results oriented individuals capable of handling multiple tasks and achieving tight deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good command of English (both written and spoken).
Attractive remuneration package and career development opportunities will be offered to the successful candidate.
If your background meets these requirements, you will be in a prime position to succeed at KPMG. Please submit an English detailed resume to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application must be sent by email and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.