We are currently seeking Manager/ Assistant Manager, Governance Risk Assurance to join our KPMG Risk Consulting Team.
We are currently seeking Manager/ Assistant Manage to join our KPMG Risk Consulting Team.
About the Job
KPMG Governance Risk Assurance team helps companies to identify and manage risks inherent in business processes and technology systems that support business objectives, and provide them with the information needed to help managing risks in pursue of their strategic and financial goals.
We specialize in providing a comprehensive and cohesive client service solutions such as corporate governance, risk management and compliance, internal audit, continuous auditing and monitoring.
Risk Consulting professionals will assist clients to design, implement and monitor their assurance mechanisms including risk and internal controls management, outsourced and co-sourced internal audit services, establish and evaluate the effectiveness of the internal audit function, compliance reviews in relation to standards, contractual agreement, laws and regulations.
• Leading internal audit reviews, risk and controls self-assessment, internal controls testing, compliance reviews, business process review and risk analysis, provide value-added recommendations.
• Helping clients to design and operationalize risk management framework
• Leading compliance reviews, design and operationalize compliance management framework
• Delivering projects from planning to closure and perform first review of team member’s work.
• Involving in the preparation of proposals, business development activities, and practice administration.
• Coaching team members.
An attractive remuneration package, overseas training and career development opportunities will be offered to the successful candidates.
If your background meets these requirements, you will be in a prime position to succeed at KPMG.
Please submit a detailed English CV to email@example.com
Applications must be sent by email and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.