We are seeking a suitably qualified Senior Consultant to join our Due Diligence team in Hanoi office. Professionals in this area work on advising our clients with merger, acquisition, and divestiture support (for corporate and private equity clients). Throughout a transaction’s life cycle, our persistent focus is on early identification of the key risks and rewards that matter most to stakeholder value. This means going beyond traditional due diligence to address factors such as deal financing, compensation arrangements, capital markets regulatory assistance and deal structure.
- Taking ownership for the engagement from planning through completion phases -initiating action, anticipating requirements and facilitating discussions.
- Accountability for the delivery of high quality engagement work for both self and others that is on time and ready for client/manager review.
- Demonstrating exemplary project management skills including focus on monitoring work progress, quality and cost against budget.
- Provide regular project status updates against key performance indicators.
- Strengthening critical thinking and professional judgment skills including improving technical research skills as well as oral and written communication skills.
- Developing strong business acumen and industry knowledge to demonstrate value-add client service.
- Develop the foundation of a client contact network and seek to understand the client's business, key sectors and national markets.
- Demonstrating capacity and capability for continuous learning including actively seeking specific feedback from peers and managers.
- To contribute to or assist in drafting proposals, professional articles or marketing materials with a focus on winning work or enhancing the firm’s reputation
- Minimum of 3 - 4 years experience in audit or a transaction advisory role working in an international professional services firm or a large corporate
- Some or all the following skills - financial due diligence, commercial due diligence/market analysis, transaction structuring and/or business valuation
- An excellent command of written and spoken English and Vietnamese
- A strong team player with high personal standards and drive
- Willingness to learn and tackle new challenges
- Proven analytical and thinking skills, with an attention to details
- Excellent interpersonal and communication abilities
- Keen awareness of business issues
- Overseas study or CPA or ACCA qualifications are a plus
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.