We are currently seeking Senior, Customer & Operations to join us!
We are currently seeking Senior consultant /consultant, Customer & Operations to join us!
Most Companies in Vietnam are in the business of manufacturing products and selling it to consumers in the market. With increased competition domestically and from foreign entrants, efficiency in the operations and the way how companies bring their product to the end consumers in the most optimal way will become more important than ever. Our Customer & Operations consulting team help Companies to optimize their Supply Chain and Operations or improve Customer Experience and Sales Effectiveness.
We are looking for a Senior Consultant (3-4 years’ experience) in Customer & Operations for our Management Consulting practice in the Ho Chi Minh Office.
• Project management support: manage the delivery of a work stream within a project and ensure that activities are delivered in time, in budget and the quality of deliverables is met.
• Lead interview with client's employees, management team and other stakeholders
• Lead and guide team members in data analysis/business analysis/data research
• Interpretation of quantitative analysis results in order to extract the highlights
• Develop approaches for solutions based on understanding client issues
• Develop deliverables and present to clients
• Establish relationships with client project stakeholders
• Support in preparing business proposals and developing consulting solutions
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration with a major in Operations Management or Supply Chain Management, or a Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering
• Master's degree in Science or Engineering in a relevant discipline is considered an asset
• 1 to 2 years of related experience in industry, including internships (Consultant level), 4-5 exeperience ( Senior Consutant level ) is considered an asset.
• Interest in in-depth quantitative analysis
• Skill in structuring and layering complex business problems, in interpreting and integrating analysis results and in drawing conclusions
• Ability to multitask and function in a flexible manner and able to deal with work pressure
• Ability to identify and understand a problem quickly and develop approaches to resolve the problem
• Team-oriented and ability to coach team members
• Excellent attention to detail and diligent care on quality of work
• Entrepreneurial: You are proactive in taking initiatives and don’t give up easily
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both official languages (Vietnamese and English)
• Availability to travel in Vietnam and Cambodia
• High level of proficiency with MS Office, Powerpoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, MS Project and Visio
• Certificate in APICS or LEAN is an asset
Please send your application to email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.