Most Companies in Vietnam are in the business of manufacturing products and selling it to consumers in the market. With increased competition domestically and from foreign entrants, efficiency in the operations and the way how companies bring their product to the end consumers in the most optimal way will become more important than ever. Our Customer & Operations consulting team help Companies to optimize their Supply Chain and Operations or improve Customer Experience and Sales Effectiveness.
We are looking for Consultants (Graduate or 1-2 years’ experience) in Customer & Operations for our Management Consulting practice in the Ho Chi Minh Office.
- Data analysis/business analysis
- Interview the client's employees, management team and other stakeholders
- Operations process documentation and descriptions
- Execution of secondary research and preparation of reports
- Interpretation of quantitative analysis results in order to extract the highlights
- Participation in the evaluation of business practices for comparison with best industry practices
- Attend client meetings and draft minutes of meetings reports
- Support in preparing business proposals and client presentations
- Translate reports from Vietnamese to English and vice versa
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration with a major in Operations Management or Supply Chain Management, or a Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering
- Master's degree in Science or Engineering in a relevant discipline is considered an asset
- 1 to 2 years of related experience in industry, including internships
- Interest in in-depth quantitative analysis
- Skill in structuring and layering complex business problems, in interpreting and integrating analysis results and in drawing conclusions
- Ability to multitask and function in a flexible manner and able to deal with work pressure
Ability to identify and understand a problem quickly and develop approaches to resolve the problem
- Excellent attention to detail and diligent care on quality of work
- Entrepreneurial: You are proactive in taking initiatives and don’t give up easily
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both official languages (Vietnamese and English)
- Availability to travel in Vietnam and Cambodia
- High level of proficiency with MS Office, Powerpoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, MS Project and Visio
- Knowledge of quantitative methodology tools and operational research tools is considered an asset
- Certificate in APICS or LEAN is an asset
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.