Function: Shared Services
In addition to a strong client and academic foundation, you will need an enterprise focus to understand our clients’ issues and a solid sense of personal responsibility for both our own clients and your personal job goals. You must demonstrate outstanding problem-solving abilities and relationship-building skills across the Asia Pacific region.
The Account Management (AM) team members facilitate the management and delivery of our account management program, focused on supporting key account teams in developing, growing and managing their respective accounts.
We are looking for an energetic, results orientated Account Manager with relevant experience to support our Regional Priority Accounts. Ideally with 5+ years business development support at a minimum.
Reporting to the Director of Clients and Markets you will:
- Form part of team to support priority accounts and follow up to key activities required as part of account planning
- Provide logistic and administrative support for the execution of account management and pursuits activities
- Support Client Lead Partners and Business Development Directors on account planning, pursuits and client facing activity, by proactively setting up Account team meetings and follow up meetings
- Support the account plan, ensuring disciplined outcomes, with the Client Service Team (CST) around contacts, pipeline management, pursuit conversion and events
- Provide pursuit support with existing pursuits teams and/or develop/manage pursuit best practice to meet help us differentiate KPMG to our Clients
- Capturing key actions and minutes of meetings and ensuring next steps are followed-up
The AM will work closely with the Regional Clients and Markets team and client-facing teams in the firm. The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Diploma/Tertiary degree or equivalent (preferably in a finance, accounting, business, marketing, or information technology discipline)
- Experience in working with all levels of management to assess business needs
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage team meetings, supporting Global accounts and Pursuit strategies
- Meticulous attention to detail and a can-do attitude
- A proactive communicator with excellent verbal and written English communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to build a cross border team and communicate effectively within a virtual team
- Mandarin or Cantonese language skills would be an advantage
- Strong work ethic and willingness to work in a fast-paced environment
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills and being able to anticipate needs of the account team / client
- Resilient and a team player, with a strong work ethic
- Logical thinking and consultative orientation
- Confident and proactive in the adoption and use of technology.
Please send your application to email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.