- Participation in conducting and completion of accounting, tax compliance and advisory services in accordance with prevailing accounting laws and regulations and internal policies of KPMG;
- Effective communication with Senior Management of KPMG at each stage of conducting the above services;
- Management of performance of each engagement and coaching junior team members;
- Review of necessary documentation prepared by junior team members;
- Review of required reports for allocated engagements such as monthly bookkeeping, periodic statutory statistics, statutory financial statements, accounting health check, accounting audit, tax filing, payroll, etc.;
- Support Senior Management in preparing technical training materials; and
- Other tasks assigned by Line Manager and/or Director (if necessary).
Your education and prior work experience should include:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Accounting or Finance;
- Certified Public Accounting/Auditing Certificate is a must;
- Chief Accountant Certificate is a must;
- At least four-year experience working in accounting and tax fields for outsourcing or professional service firms;
- Good analytical, organizational and communication skills;
- Ability to manage and coach team members;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Excellent proficiency in English language and computer skills; and
- Good knowledge and application of International Financial Reporting Standards will be considered as an advantage.
If your background meets these requirements, you will be in a prime position to succeed at KPMG. Please submit an English detailed resume to the following email address: email@example.com. Application must be sent by email and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.