As part of IT Advisory, Technology Enablement (TE) provides ERP implementation, System review and assessment, Digital technology design and implementation to assist clients based on the top ERP solutions as Oracle, SAP and Microsoft. Our System Consulting & Implementation team guides our clients through their technology transformation journey by assisting them to navigate through the stages of system implementation from configuration, through testing and training, up to the cutover phase. Our implementation services are designed to integrate the selected system solution with our client’s existing systems, automate a part or completely of business process by embedder emerging digital technology, technical architecture and procedures.
KPMG Vietnam is looking for 10+ candidates for Senior – SAP Technical Consultant who are playing in ABAP or Integration. The employee will be mainly responsible for the following duties:
- Work as part of the IT Advisory, Technology Enablement (TE) and the SAP implementation engagements;
- Attend both internal and client workshops to clarify business requirements;
- Work closely with Functional Consultant to analysis of the functional specifications and deliver the technical solution;
- Manage and monitor tasks of ABAP members;
- Deliver the WRICEF development (stands for Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements, Forms), Identify and undertake testing procedures;
- In-charge on any technical issues as well as coordinate with SAP on any product issues;
- Develop technical specification documents and the related documents in the project;
- Deliver the technical training and user support as required;
- In-charge for pre-sale activities in term of technical solutions
- Work self-directed and independently; may act as subject matter mentor to more junior members;
- Directly report to Technical Lead/ Project Manager.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience on SAP S/4 HANA or ECC implementation in term of ABAP or Integration;
- Experience in ASAP implementation methodology (or the other equivalent implementation methodology);
- Experience on WRIFE development (stands for Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements, Forms);
- Experience on Integration (PI/PO) across SAP and Legacy systems;
- Deep knowledge of the business and system processes of SAP modules (FI, CO, MM, SD, PP, PM, PS, FM, QM, IM, EAM, TR, etc.);
- Good at logical thinking and computer scientist literacy;
- Good communication in both business language and technical language;
- Good at communication in English language is required;
- Experience on BPC, Ariba, Successfactors, etc. will be a good point.
If your background meets these requirements, you will be in a prime position to succeed at KPMG. Please submit an English detailed resume to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Application must be sent by email and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.