We are currently seeking Senior Consultant, Valuation(4 positions) to join us in our Valuation team
We are currently seeking Senior Consultant, Valuation(4 positions) to join us in KPMG
Companies require reliable valuations to determine transaction prices, to support negotiations and decision making as well as for financial reporting, tax or litigation-related purposes. KPMG Vietnam’s Valuation Services team offers technically sound, commercially focused independent valuation services for specific client needs, including equity valuations for companies, valuations of tangible and intangible assets as well as financial instruments or assessing the value impact of strategic decisions. Furthermore, the team provides financial modelling services to clients for the purpose of planning or fund raising.
The KPMG Valuation Services Team offers positions as Senior, 4 positions based in Ho Chi Minh City and 2 positions based in Hanoi
- Perform valuations of businesses and assets (both tangible and intangible assets) under income approach (discounted cash flows), market approach (multiples) and cost approach
- Prepare and deliver high quality valuation reports
- Perform research on industry trends and market data, including the identification of comparable companies
- Liaise with clients / target management to understand business performance, their specific strategies and key valuation drivers
- Analyze financial projections, clarify underlying assumptions with our clients, and guide clients to improve the consistency of their projections
- Prepare well-structured financial models for our clients’ businesses
- Internally support our audit teams in reviewing and commenting on valuations performed by our audit clients for financial reporting purposes
- Participate in business development efforts including assisting with the evaluation of new business opportunities and proposal preparation
- For Assistant Managers and Senior Consultants: Provide guidance and counseling to junior team members
Attractive remuneration package and career development opportunities will be offered to the successful candidate.
If your background meets these requirements, you will be in a prime position to succeed at KPMG. Please submit an English detailed resume to the following email address: email@example.com
Application must be sent by email and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.