KPMG Risk Consulting - Governance Risk Assurance team helps companies to identify and manage risks inherent in business processes and technology systems that support business objectives, and provide them with the information needed to help managing risks in pursue of their strategic and financial goals.
We specialize in providing a comprehensive and cohesive client service solutions such as corporate governance, risk management and compliance, internal audit, continuous auditing and monitoring.
Risk consulting professionals will assist clients to design, implement and monitor their assurance mechanisms including enterprise-wide risk management and internal controls, outsourced and co-sourced internal audit services, establish and evaluate the effectiveness of the internal audit function, compliance reviews in relation to standards, contractual agreement, laws and regulations. We are seeking Consultant/Senior Consultant to join our teams in Ho Chi Minh City Office; and perform the following tasks:
- Involve in internal audit reviews, risk and controls assessment, internal controls testing, compliance reviews, investigations, process re-engineering and providing value-added recommendations.
- Assist with scope definition, requirements gathering, design programs, testing, reporting, training, implementation support and review.
- Delivering projects from planning to closure and perform first review of team member’s work.
- Assist with the preparation of proposals, business development, and practice administration.
- Serve as a liaison between clients and upper management.
• University graduate in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent.
• CIA, CISA, ACCA or equivalent is desirable.
• 1-3 years relevant experience in either external and/or internal audits, risk management
• Strong knowledge and understanding of:
- Internal audit methodologies (e.g. risk-based audit, performance audit, compliance audit etc.),
- Process analysis,
- Risk assessment, and
- Internal controls (including IT controls)
- Governance framework
• Demonstrated good industry knowledge in either financial services/banking, FMCG, real estate, oil & gas and others
• Effective report writing skills
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Good time management skills
• Well established understanding of business dynamics and operations
• Proficient MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project skills
• Ability to travel
• Demonstrated “can do” attitude with fast learning ability
If your background meets these requirements, you will be in a prime position to succeed at KPMG. Please submit an English detailed resume to the following email address: email@example.com. Application must be sent by email and only short-listed candidates will be contacted