Professionals in this area work on advising our clients with merger, acquisition, and divestiture support (for corporate and private equity clients). Throughout a transaction’s life cycle, our persistent focus is on early identification of the key risks and rewards that matter most to stakeholder value. This means going beyond traditional due diligence to address factors such as deal financing, compensation arrangements, capital markets regulatory assistance and deal structure.
- Taking ownership for the engagement from planning through completion phases -initiating action, anticipating requirements and facilitating discussions.
- Accountability for the delivery of high quality engagement work for both self and others that is on time and ready for client/manager review.
- Demonstrating exemplary project management skills including focus on monitoring work progress, quality and cost against budget.
- Provide regular project status updates against key performance indicators.
- Strengthening critical thinking and professional judgment skills including improving technical research skills as well as oral and written communication skills.
- Developing strong business acumen and industry knowledge to demonstrate value-add client service.
- Develop the foundation of a client contact network and seek to understand the client's business, key sectors and national markets.
- Demonstrating capacity and capability for continuous learning including actively seeking specific feedback from peers and managers.
- To contribute to or assist in drafting proposals, professional articles or marketing materials with a focus on winning work or enhancing the firm’s reputation
- Typically hold 2 to 4 years of experience.
- Act as a workstream participant on small to medium-size projects or programs.
- Deal with the management of moderate risk exposure.
- Deliver quality, efficient and profitable outcomes by diligent completion of own work, supervising the work of the engagement team and monitoring the overall engagement.
- Maintain strong positive relationships with middle and senior client personnel.
- Identify issues and opportunities and communicate these to the manager/senior manager.
Attractive remuneration package and career development opportunities will be offered to the successful candidate.
If your background meets these requirements, you will be in a prime position to succeed at KPMG. Please submit an English detailed resume to the following email address: email@example.com
Application must be sent by email and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.