We are currently seeking Senior Consultant to join us in our Internal Audit Risk & Compliance Services
We are currently seeking Senior Consultant to join us in KPMG
Involve in internal audit reviews, risk and controls assessment, internal controls testing, compliance reviews, investigations, process re-engineering and providing value-added recommendations.
Assist with scope definition, requirements gathering, design programs, testing, reporting, training, implementation support and review.
Delivering projects from planning to closure and perform first review of team member’s work.
Assist with the preparation of proposals, business development, and practice administration.
Serve as a liaison between clients and upper management.
• University graduate in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent.
• CIA, CISA, ACCA or equivalent is desirable.
• 1-3 years relevant experience in either external and/or internal audits, risk management
• Strong knowledge and understanding of:
- Internal audit methodologies (e.g. risk-based audit, performance audit, compliance audit etc.),
- Process analysis,
- Risk assessment, and
- Internal controls (including IT controls)
- Governance framework
• Demonstrated good industry knowledge in either financial services/banking, FMCG, real estate, oil & gas and others
• Effective report writing skills
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Good time management skills
• Well established understanding of business dynamics and operations
• Proficient MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project skills
• Ability to travel
• Demonstrated “can do” attitude with fast learning ability
Attractive remuneration package and career development opportunities will be offered to the successful candidate.
If your background meets these requirements, you will be in a prime position to succeed at KPMG. Please submit an English detailed resume to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Application must be sent by email and only short-listed candidates will be contacted