We are currently seeking Consultant | Senior Consultant to join us in our Financial Risk Management Consulting team
We are currently seeking Consultant | Senior Consultant to join us in KPMG
KPMG's Financial Risk Management is looking to recruit self-motivated young professionals to join our team. KPMG works with a broad range of Financial Service organizations to develop robust financial risk management frameworks that not only satisfy compliance demands but also contribute to better decision making and enhance performance.
KPMG’s Financial Risk Management (FRM) banking advisory team advises clients on the development and implementation of risk management policies, systems and controls. The scope of the work covers the full spectrum of financial risks, such as credit risk, market risk, operational risk and liquidity risk; economic capital, capital management, stress testing, risk modeling and validation; regulatory compliance issues; and the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing. There is a particular emphasis currently on the implementation of Basel II and other current local and international regulatory and risk management initiatives. Clients include financial institutions, and there is a strong focus on banking sector.
Desired Skills & Experience
· Bachelor degree or above in either statistics, econometrics, banking & finance or related fields, preferably studied abroad
· Having analytic mindset, quantitative background and modelling is preferred
· Expertise and hands-on experience in data analysis, risk management is a plus
· Programming skills in R, SAS, VAB is a plus
· Having knowledge and experience of financial services industry is a plus
· Relevant professional qualifications such as CPA, CFA, FRM is a plus
· Motivated and committed
· Strong time management and coordination skills
· Client service-oriented and accustomed to taking a proactive approach
· Excellent command of verbal and written in both English and Vietnamese.
If your background meets these requirements, you will be in a prime position to succeed at KPMG. Please submit an English detailed resume to the following email address: email@example.com
Attractive remuneration package and career development opportunities will be offered to the successful candidate.
Application must be sent by email and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.