The QC Senior will be responsible for the quality of in-house products and out-sourcing projects as one of the most important roles for the company. This position will work collaboratively with developers, project manager and report to the QC team lead.
WHAT WE EXPECT
- The core responsibilities of the successful candidate will include:
- Analyze requirements documents and build WBS, use cases.
- Write, update test plan/test case/checklist whenever there is any change of requirements.
- Prepare test data, test environment for testing.
- Execute testing and write test reports.
- Open/verify bugs and force development team fixing all issues in bug tracking system.
- Research new technology, testing methods to share knowledge with other team members
WHO WE NEED
- Good English communication: experience in working directly with client on test plan, issues, status.
- Good problem - solving skills and critical thinking: able to solve and push the problems forward.
- Good working attitude: active, supportive, contributive.
- All actions & solutions are based on common benefits.
- Work independently, with high responsibility and passion for quality.
- Good at teamwork, being proactive.
- Preferred in working experiences with Agile Scrum Process.
- Major in Information Technology (University/College).
- Solid knowledge about testing methodologies, process, estimation, bug life cycle.
- Knowledgeable to analyze business domain, business process, can do exploratory testing.
- At least 2 years of working experiences in testing.
- Work on different projects & business domains.
- Preferred good knowledge about Performance testing.
- Preferred in basic knowledge about Pen testing.
- Preferred in good knowledge about Automation testing.
- Experienced in Web application, Mobile Application.
- Can use SVN/Git, experienced with Selenium, or Appium.
- Can read ERD and write SQL statement (basic level).
- Ability to use JIRA, Postman, Jmeter, Google Suites is a plus.
- Knowledgeable of Webservices (SOAP/REST), API testing is a plus.
Agile, Java, QA QC
Attractive remuneration package and career development opportunities will be offered to the successful candidate.
If your background meets these requirements, you will be in a prime position to succeed at KPMG. Please submit an English detailed resume to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Application must be sent by email and only short-listed candidates will be contacted