We are looking for a Quality Control Lead to design, develop, and execute quality control processes, test strategies, test plans and test cases that verify a software conformance to define acceptance criteria (i.e. system behaviors).
WHAT WE EXPECT
- The core responsibilities of the successful candidate will include:
- The position is responsible for designing, developing, and executing quality control processes, test strategies, test plans and test cases that verify a software conformance to define acceptance criteria (i.e. system behaviors).
- As a leader, the position will provide mentoring, advice and motivate other team members, as well as participate in performance reviews and provide training paths.
- QC Lead manages a QC team, make strategy for the team following firm and department direction, contribute proposals, works with multiple departments.
- ·Provide solution & strategy for QC resource, problems in different specified moment if required.
- Strong experience in preparing test cases, test environment, executing testing, and writing test reports.
WHO WE NEED
- At least 5 years of testing experience and 2-year experience on team management
- Good understanding of various type of testing and test management tools
- Customer focused, initiative spirit
- Open-minded and flexible
- Good learner
- Accept challenges, able to plan and implementing from idea.
- Strong business thinking and logical thinking
- Strong leadership, collaboration and presentation skill
- Good analytical, critical thinking, problem-solving skills
- Familiar with Desktop and Mobile, Device Testing
- Efficient use of MS Excel and/ or Google Spreadsheet
- Good English communication (Intermediate+)
- Knowledge/experience on the following subjects:
- Know about QC management tools, bug tracking tools
- Performance testing
- Database, Responsive, WCAG (preferred) testing
- Automation testing (over 03 years)
- Knowledge on HTML / CSS, client/server flow, platform and IT infrastructure, data server types.
QC Lead, HTML, CSS, JS, Agile, Java, QA QC
Attractive remuneration package and career development opportunities will be offered to the successful candidate.
If your background meets these requirements, you will be in a prime position to succeed at KPMG. Please submit an English detailed resume to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Application must be sent by email and only short-listed candidates will be contacted