KPMG Risk Consulting - Internal Audit, Risk and Compliance team helps companies to identify and manage risks inherent in business processes and technology systems that support business objectives, and provide them with the information needed to help managing risks in pursue of their strategic and financial goals.
We specialize in providing a comprehensive and cohesive client service solutions such as corporate governance, risk management and compliance, internal audit, continuous auditing and monitoring.
Risk consulting professionals will assist clients to design, implement and monitor their assurance mechanisms including enterprise-wide risk management and internal controls, outsourced and co-sourced internal audit services, establish and evaluate the effectiveness of the internal audit function, compliance reviews in relation to standards, contractual agreement, laws and regulations.
- Leading internal audit reviews, risk and controls self-assessment, internal controls testing, compliance reviews, business process review and risk analysis, provide value-added recommendations.
- Helping clients to design and operationalizing risk management framework
- Leading compliance reviews, design and operationalize compliance management framework
- Delivering projects from planning to closure and perform first review of team member’s work.
- Involving in the preparation of proposals, business development, and practice administration.
- Coaching team members.
- University graduate in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent. Candidates who get CIA, CISA, ACCA or equivalent are preferable.
- Post graduate completion is desirable.
- At least 5 years relevant experience in either internal audits, internal control and/or risk management
- Strong knowledge and practical experience of:
- Internal audit methodologies (e.g. risk-based audit, performance audit, compliance audit etc.),
- Process analysis,
- Risk assessment, and
- Internal controls (including IT controls)
- Governance framework
- Demonstrated good industry knowledge in either financial services/banking, FMCG, real estate, oil & gas and others
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Proven ability to make and sustain meaningful client relationships
- Demonstrated supervisory and teamwork experience
- Well established understanding of business dynamics and operations
- Proficient MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project skills
- Ability to travel
- Demonstrated “can do” attitude with fast learning ability
Attractive remuneration package and career development opportunities will be offered to the successful candidate.
If your background meets these requirements, you will be in a prime position to succeed at KPMG. Please submit an English detailed resume to the following email address: email@example.com. Application must be sent by email and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.