As a Project Manager, you will be involved in the project from the beginning and will define and validate the scope, ongoing requirements, functionality, and screen design. You will need to have the ability to translate these into written business and functional requirements.
WHAT WE EXPECT
- The core responsibilities of the successful candidate will include:
- Gather business and system requirements.
- Manage project activities for multiple projects across all project phases, including initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure to ensure project goals and objectives.
- Project estimation, budget control, people management and risk management
- Ability to link business consequences to a project's progress, goals, functionality, cost/benefit and recommend appropriate courses of action.
- Identify and resolve risks, issues and conflicts to ensure quality control throughout the project life cycle.
- Lead and motivate project teams to meet project objectives
- Supervise and evaluate team members, provide them with valid and constructive feedback, supportive and professional mentoring.
- Take part in talent selection process for the company as a technical interviewer, and take initiative in improving on reporting, processes, and workflow and customer outcomes.
- Actively participates as a leader in company to contribute to building up KPMG company culture
WHO WE NEED
- Excellent English
- At least 3 years of experience in Project Manager role for business operations/processes or IT related project.
- Good presentation and documentation skills
- Be able to think both as a user and a business owner
- Good analytical and critical thinking
- Proven leadership, initiative and strong partnership building required
- Strong negotiation skills required
- Ability to understand the "big picture" and to apply advanced knowledge of project management methodology, best practices, tools and processes
- Experience with projects in multiple technologies and functions.
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Project and Jira
Project manager, PM, Business Analyst, Project management
Attractive remuneration package and career development opportunities will be offered to the successful candidate.
If your background meets these requirements, you will be in a prime position to succeed at KPMG. Please submit an English detailed resume to the following email address: email@example.com. Application must be sent by email and only short-listed candidates will be contacted