As part of IT Advisory, Information Risk Management (IRM) provides assurance and advisory services to assist clients in identifying risks and establishing appropriate controls and security measures arising from the use of information systems and technology.
- Working as part of the IT Audit team to access technology issues, risks and providing advisory on risk mitigation.
- Assist in planning and executing the day-to-day activities of IT audit engagements for a variety of clients including system development, package implementation and/or platform reviews.
- Identify and undertake testing procedures of IT general and application controls related to financial reporting applications and IT environments.
- Assist Senior in charge in fieldwork, including interview planning and documentation for client meetings for IT Advisory projects
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Information System or Management Information Systems or Information Technology
- Experience in the Information Risk Management related areas will be an added advantage;
- Familiar with a variety of the information Risk Management concepts, practices and procedures;
- A good team player, proactive with service oriented mind-set;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Vietnamese;
- Analytical and creative thinking
- Strong computer literacy
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Energy and passion to learn from others
- Practical past experience in IT security or business analysis or Accounting is a plus
An attractive remuneration package, overseas training and career development opportunities will be offered to the successful candidates.
If your background meets these requirements, you will be in a prime position to succeed at KPMG. Applications must be sent by email to email@example.com and only short-listed candidates will be notified.