We are currently seeking Dynamics 365 CRM Functional Consultant to join us in KPMG
We are currently seeking Dynamics 365 CRM Functional Consultant
KPMG’s Technology Consulting teams strive to deliver business benefits from a broad range of technologies, helping our clients develop high-performing IT functions and leverage investments in current systems to deliver significant business value. Our expertise stretches across the entire IT spectrum, which allows us to work with our clients and address any of their business and technical challenges through technology adoption.
KPMG VietNam is looking for Dynamics 365 (CRM) functional consultant to join its large MS CRM project. The Dynamics CRM Functional Consultant will be responsible for reviewing client business processes, re-engineering the client’s processes to improve efficiency, and performing many of the functional tasks required for a successful CRM implementation.
• Interact with prospects / clients to understand business requirements.
• Demonstrate MSCRM solution capabilities to the client.
• Conduct business process analysis and create Fit/Gap report.
• Create Solution design to address client business, interface and performance requirements.
• Create functional requirement and functional design for customizations.
• Create estimates for implementation tasks.
• Installation, setup and configuration of MS CRM, Dynamics Marketing, Dynamics Social, Parature.
• Data migration from external systems into MS CRM.
• Conduct solution testing and assist with user acceptance testing.
• Conduct user and administrator training.
• Complete the project tasks on time and under budget.
• Build expertise in Industry areas of focus, contributes to development of Industry solutions.
• Experience from 3 – 6 years in implementing CRM/ERP solutions (Specialized knowledge of CRM and Microsoft CRM is an advantage).
• Good command of spoken and written English and Vietnamese.
• Willing to travel as and when required.
• The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
• Analytical and creative thinking.
If your background meets these requirements, you will be in a prime position to succeed at KPMG. Please submit an English detailed resume, and a covering letter to email@example.com
An attractive remuneration package and career development opportunities will be offered to the successful candidate.
Application must be sent by email and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.