We are currently seeking Consultant, Governance Risk Assurance to join our Consulting team
We are currently seeking Consultant, Governance Risk Assurance to join our team
About the role
KPMG Consulting - Internal Audit, Risk and Compliance team helps companies to identify and manage risks inherent in business processes and technology systems that support business objectives and provide them with the information needed to help them managing risks in pursue of their strategic and financial goals.
We specialize in providing a comprehensive and cohesive client service solution such as corporate governance, risk management and compliance, internal audit, continuous auditing and monitoring.
Risk Consulting professionals will assist clients to design, implement and monitor their assurance mechanisms including risk and internal controls management, outsourced and co-sourced internal audit services, establish and evaluate the effectiveness of the internal audit function, compliance reviews in relation to standards, contractual agreement, laws and regulations.
• Involve in internal audit reviews, risk and controls assessment, internal controls testing, compliance reviews, investigations, process re-engineering and providing value-added recommendations.
• Assist testing, reporting, training, implementation support and review.
• Delivering projects from planning to closure and perform first review of team member’s work.
• Assist with the preparation of proposals, business development, and practice administration.
Qualifications & Experience
• University graduate in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent.
• Post graduate completion is desirable.
• Strong knowledge and understanding of:
Audit methodologies including financial and operational audits (e.g. risk-based audit, process improvement audit, compliance audit etc),
Auditing principles and procedures,
• Excellent written and verbal communications
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Good organizational and time management skills
• Proven ability to make and sustain meaningful client relationships
• Demonstrated supervisory and teamwork experience
• Well established understanding of business dynamics and operations
• Proficient MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project skills
• Ability to travel
• Demonstrated “can do” attitude with fast learning ability
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.