We are currently seeking Consultant, Finance Management Consulting to join our Consulting team
We are currently seeking Consultant, Finance Management Consulting to join our team
KPMG’s Consulting – Financial Management Team assists our clients in aligning finance and accounting (F&A) function activities with business strategy. We help clients make more informed decisions and stay on top of regulatory requirements. Our objective is to help clients maximize the F&A’s performance and increase its value to their business. Our financial management services address a number of priorities within a business in the following areas:
• Finance transformation
• Financial and management reporting
• Finance operations effectiveness
• Financial planning and analysis improvement
• Cost optimization and value creation
• Able to lead meetings and workshops with clients
• Work independently with minimum intervention from high management
• Leadership, management and project delivery.
• Sound working knowledge of financial management, business processes and business operations.
• Manage, direct and delegate effectively to project team members in assisting the delivery of projects for our clients
• Pride in the quality of their work.
• Keep abreast of current trends and ongoing development of technical skills.
• A team leader who is proactive and who has a service-oriented mindset.
Qualification and experience:
• Bachelor's degree in the area of Business Administration, Finance, Financial Accounting or related disciplines is essential
• Project management qualifications and skills is highly desirable
• ACCA, CPA, CIMA, CFA or MBA professional qualifications will be an advantage
• A minimum of 3 years working experience in a similar role.
• Demonstrable knowledge in one or more of the following areas: financial management, business effectiveness, and corporate governance
• Experience working with senior management in project/scope management, reporting on project status, issue escalation and risk management
• Demonstrate a strong understanding of business processes of accounting, sales, distribution and/or manufacturing functions
• Analytical and creative thinking
• Excellent command of spoken and written English and Vietnamese
• Willing to travel as and when required
• Preference given to candidates with previous experience in Big 4 firms, financial services/banking, multinational manufacturing sector or advisory/consulting/audit
• International working experience will be an advantage.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.