We are currently seeking Consultant | Senior Consultant to join us in our Valuation team
We are currently seeking Consultant | Senior Consultant to join us in KPMG
Companies require reliable valuations to determine transaction prices, to support negotiations and decision making as well as for financial reporting, tax or litigation-related purposes. KPMG Vietnam’s Valuation Services team offers technically sound, commercially focused independent valuation services for specific client needs, including equity valuations for companies, valuations of tangible and intangible assets as well as financial instruments or assessing the value impact of strategic decisions. Furthermore, the team provides financial modelling services to clients for the purpose of planning or fund raising.
The KPMG Valuation Services Team offers positions as Consultant, Senior Consultant and Assistant Manager (depending on experience), based in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Perform valuations of businesses and assets (both tangible and intangible assets) under income approach (discounted cash flows), market approach (multiples) and cost approach
- Prepare and deliver high quality valuation reports
- Perform research on industry trends and market data, including the identification of comparable companies
- Liaise with clients / target management to understand business performance, their specific strategies and key valuation drivers
- Analyze financial projections, clarify underlying assumptions with our clients, and guide clients to improve the consistency of their projections
- Prepare well-structured financial models for our clients’ businesses
- Internally support our audit teams in reviewing and commenting on valuations performed by our audit clients for financial reporting purposes
- Participate in business development efforts including assisting with the evaluation of new business opportunities and proposal preparation
- For Assistant Managers and Senior Consultants: Provide guidance and counseling to junior team members
- Bachelor’s degree (or above) in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or related fields. We are also interested in candidates with quantitative backgrounds like Mathematics, Physics or Engineering
- ACCA, CPA, CFA professional qualifications will be a plus
- Valuation and financial modeling skills
- Strong research and financial analysis skills
- Proficiency with financial research tools including proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications, Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated ability to interact with clients, very strong written and verbal communication skills
- High level of motivation, commitment, and dedication, “can do” attitude as well as a proactive mindset with a willingness to learn
- Demonstrated ability to identify issues and resolve problems
- Good team work skill and ability to work independently and support team initiatives
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- Diligent working style
- Relevant job experience in a similar role as advisor, auditor, business analyst or corporate finance or transaction services professional (for Assistant Mangers: at least 3 years; for Senior Consultant: at least 2 years)
Attractive remuneration package and career development opportunities will be offered to the successful candidate.
If your background meets these requirements, you will be in a prime position to succeed at KPMG. Please submit an English detailed resume to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application must be sent by email and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.