Vietnam is well known for its manufacturing industry! However, with increased competition both domestically and from foreign entrants, improved efficiency and effectiveness in daily operations and bringing products to market is becoming more important than ever.
Our Customer & Operations consulting team help businesses to optimize their Supply Chain and Operations and improve Customer Experience and Sales Effectiveness.
- Take ownership for the development of Operations Consulting by co-creating and executing the vision and direction of Operations consulting
- Support functional lead with go-to-market and sales activities
- Project management: manage the delivery of projects and ensure that activities are delivered in time, in budget and the quality of deliverables is met.
- Lead workshops, seminars and presentations with client's employees, management team and other stakeholders
- Lead, guide and develop team members on projects and off projects through coaching and support in managing their performance
- Able to provide clear oral and written reports
- Develop and nurture relationships with clients and identify opportunities to increase revenue with existing clients
- Develop new technical, industry and consulting solutions relevant for the local market
- Support the Management of KPMG consulting in developing and improving the business
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- >5 years of related experience in industry, preferably in Supply Chain Planning or Procurement, Manufacturing experience in consulting is considered an asset
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Ability to identify and understand a problem quickly and develop approaches to resolve the problem
- Team-oriented and ability to lead, develop and coach team members
- Strong project management and client relationship skills
- Must have resiliency and tenacity to be successful in an extremely fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Excellent attention to detail and diligent care on quality of work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both official languages (Vietnamese and English)
- Availability to travel in Vietnam and Cambodia
- High level of proficiency with MS Office, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, MS Project and Visio
- Certificate in APICS or LEAN is a plus
If your background meets these requirements, you will be in a prime position to succeed at KPMG. Please submit an English detailed resume to the following email address: email@example.com
Attractive remuneration package and career development opportunities will be offered to the successful candidate.
Application must be sent by email and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.