- Translating documents (proposals, contracts, reports and other documents) to and from Japanese/Vietnamese/English
- Take responsibility for the consistency and linguistic quality of all translated documents which are distributed externally
- Drafting and editing Japanese documents
- Preparing research and other reports in Japanese/Vietnamese/English
- Support for logistic preparation and assist as required with administrative tasks
- Identify and gather information on new client issues through meetings and networking
- Vietnamese candidates who able to speak both Japanese (N2 level or equivalent) and English (fairly).
- University graduate
- Solid experience in translation, editing, or journalism
- Excellent business and technical writing skills in Japanese
- Basic understanding of the principles of accounting and finance
- Good knowledge of the Japanese culture and working style
Attractive remuneration package and career development opportunities will be offered to the successful candidate.
If your background meets these requirements, you will be in a prime position to succeed at KPMG. Please submit an English detailed resume to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application must be sent by email and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.