KPMG Vietnam’s Trade & Customs business helps our clients look ahead to see how their business decisions can be affected by increasingly complex tax rules. More than ever before, tax is playing a vital role in shaping business agendas. Clients rely on KPMG to help them achieve a competitive advantage, while also ensuring they meet all their tax compliance requirements.
We are currently seeking Managers to join our Trade & Customs practice. The caliber of our clients and business practices will give you the opportunity to strengthen your analytical skills, effective communication skills and engagement management skills as you help our clients manage their business from both a tax advisory and Trade & Customs compliance perspective.
- Support Partners and Directors in developing relationships with clients and targets to gain an understanding of their businesses, and identify potential opportunities
- Leading multiple engagements of varying size and complexity
- Advising clients on complex tax matters
- Producing well-researched tax opinions
- Coach and develop team members to successfully deliver value in tax advisory and tax compliance services to our clients
- Contribute to continuous improvement of in-house systems and procedures
- Bachelor degree in relevant subjects, e.g. accounting, finance, economics, law
- At least 6 years relevant experience in either external and/or internal tax function
- Competent and literate with the following packages: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent technical knowledge of and experience in Trade & Customs advisory and compliance
- The ability to apply an understanding of financial statements and other relevant non-tax financial and business information to the tax advisory and compliance work
- Strong organizational, time management skills and effective communication skills
- Ability to work and perform under pressure with tight deadlines
- A proven track record in developing and maintaining relationships at various levels
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills and the ability to motivate and lead teams to achieving an outcome
- A true leadership approach and previous experience mentoring junior tax consultants
- Demonstrated strategic and innovative thinking skills with the ability to develop tailored solutions to address complex needs
- Self-motivated with a high level of initiative
- Good command of English and Vietnamese
Attractive remuneration package and career development opportunities will be offered to the successful candidate.
If your background meets these requirements, you will be in a prime position to succeed at KPMG. Please submit an English detailed resume to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application must be sent by email and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.