We are currently seeking Assistant Manager / Manager, Accounting & Tax (Corporate Services) to join our team
We are currently seeking Assistant Manager / Manager, Accounting & Tax to join our team
• Participation in conducting and completion of accounting, tax compliance and accounting advisory services in accordance with relevant prevailing laws and regulations and internal policies of KPMG;
• Effective communication with Senior Management of KPMG at each stage of conducting the above services;
• Management of performance of each engagement and coaching junior team members;
• Review of necessary documentation prepared by junior team members;
• Review of required reports for allocated engagements such as monthly bookkeeping, periodic statutory statistics, statutory financial statements, accounting health check memo, accounting review, accounting audit, tax filing, payroll, etc.;
• Support Senior Management in preparing technical training materials; and
• Other tasks assigned by Director.
• Your education and prior work experience should include:
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Accounting or Finance;
• Vietnam Practicing Accounting/Auditing Certificate is a must;
• Chief Accountant Certificate is a must;
• At least seven-year experience working in accounting and tax fields for outsourcing or professional service firms;
• Good analytical, organizational and communication skills;
• Ability to manage and coach team members;
• Ability to work under pressure;
• Excellent proficiency in English language and computer skills; and
• Good knowledge and application of International Financial Reporting Standards will be considered as an advantage.
If your background meets these requirements, you will be in a prime position to succeed at KPMG. Please submit an English detailed resume to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Application must be sent by email and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.