- Assist clients and Program Manager in the construction of Business Cases and opportunity identification efforts to support the further adoption of development solutions throughout the organization
- Share experience and knowledge to assist in the development of recommendations and solutions that are in-line with industry best practices
- Work with clients and Program Manager to ensure that all project documents are maintained and knowledge is transferred to clients throughout the engagement
- Participate in trainings to enhance your skills and abilities in development, including tools and best practices
- Support your Project Managers in managing project timelines, quality, budgets as well as client relationships
- At least 1 to 4 years professional experience in programming (including scripting / coding), SQL and relational databases, and application development - .NET ASP.NET and WinForm(C#, VB) preffered
- Programming with at least one programming databases: SQL Server, Oracle or MySQL.
- Knowledge in Database Modeling.
- Experience in good experience MVC is highly desirable
- Degree in Engineering / Computer Science and / or relevent professional certificate(s)
- Experience with process analysis, design, and implementation; business and technical requirements; problem-solving; and system(s) testing, including UAT and bug fixes
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Good presentation and communication skills (oral and written)
- Be a highly driven, autonomous, resilient and team player with a strong work ethic
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, innovative and multi-cultural team / business environment
Attractive remuneration package and career development opportunities will be offered to the successful candidate.
If your background meets these requirements, you will be in a prime position to succeed at KPMG. Please submit an English detailed resume to the following email address: email@example.com
Application must be sent by email and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.