We are currently seeking Consultant/Solution Consultant, Information Technology Risk to join our team
We are currently seeking Consultant/Solution Consultant to join our team
KPMG’s Technology Consulting teams strive to deliver business benefits from a broad range of technologies, helping our clients develop high-performing IT functions and leverage investments in current systems to deliver significant business value. Our expertise stretches across the entire IT spectrum, which allows us to work with our clients and address any of their business and technical challenges through technology adoption.
We offer end-to-end services including but not limit to: Strategy, Vendor selection, Large technology program and technology project management, System implementation, Cybersecurity and IT Audit and Compliance.
As part of IT Advisory, Information Risk Management (IRM) provides assurance and advisory services to assist clients in identifying risks and establishing appropriate controls and security measures arising from the use of information systems and technology.
• Working as part of the IT Audit team to access technology issues, risks and providing advisory on risk mitigation.
• Assist in planning and executing the day-to-day activities of IT audit engagements for a variety of clients including system development, package implementation and/or platform reviews.
• Play a key role in KPMG's financial audit process that help evaluate the design and effectiveness of technology controls throughout the business cycle, identify and assess potential and significant business systems risks;
• Identify and undertake testing procedures of IT general and application controls related to financial reporting applications and IT environments.
• Identify and communicate IT audit findings to senior management and clients
• Help identify performance improvement opportunities for assigned clients assist in interview planning and documentation for client meetings for ITA projects
• Working as part of the IT Advisory team to provide IT Advisory related services, including IT Project Management, Business System Control services; Information System Governance & Performance Services; IT Internal Audit, Data and Analytic, Regulatory and Contract compliance.
• Experience in the Information Risk Management related areas will be an added advantage;
• Familiar with a variety of the information Risk Management concepts, practices and procedures;
• Demonstrate a profound understanding of business processes of accounting, sales, distribution manufacturing and banking functions;
• A good team player, proactive with service oriented mindset;
• Good command of spoken and written English and Vietnamese.
• Willing to travel as and when required.
• Analytical and creative thinking
• Strong computer literacy
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Energy and passion to learn from others
• Bachelor degree in MIS or good knowledge/background in IT security and/or Accounting
• Practical past experience in IT security or business analysis or Accounting is a plus
If your background meets these requirements, you will be in a prime position to succeed at KPMG. Please submit an English detailed resume to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Application must be sent by email and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.