KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 156 countries and have 189,000 people working in member firms around the world.
In Vietnam, KPMG is one of the largest professional services firms, with over 1300 staffs working from our offices in Ho Chi Minh City, Da Nang and Hanoi. We work with our colleagues across Asia and around the world to provide professional services for either international or domestic client.
This is an exciting and dynamic opportunity for a bright and enthusiastic candidate who is looking to make next career move within a large global Professional Services Firm.
Why join us?
- We recognize potential, nurture talent and reward high performance with the competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits.
- Our career support and learning environment will enable you to explore a multitude of career paths and opportunities.
- We encourage our KPMG professionals to broaden their mindset – and skillset – through both short-term assignments and permanent international relocation options.
- You will also have opportunities to work and connect with talented colleagues from around the world.
- Ask people who already work for us what sets KPMG in Vietnam apart from other professional service firms and most will tell you the same thing: it's our open and friendly culture.
- 13th month salary + Performance Bonus
- Premium Health Insurance package for you and your family
- Birthday leave and Annual leaves = 14 ~ 24 days and more
- Gifts and allowances for Wedding, having babies, Women’s day and Children Day
- Improve English skill with Toastmasters club
- Improve technical skill/ soft skills from Training courses (internal/ external/ oversea)
People & Passion
- Sport Clubs: Football, Badminton, Swimming, Basketball, Tennis
- Free tickets for Movie Night, Art Painting class, Yoga class, Cake Making class and more
- KPMG Klubhouse to relax, enjoy with your colleagues