Today, we are able to bring leading expertise in the region to deliver customised solutions to our Power & Utility clients that enable them to respond quickly and effectively to industry opportunities.
We offer a range of services relevant to the needs of the clients, including:
- financial statement audit and accounting advice
- information technology assurance and advisory
- tax compliance and advisory (corporate, indirect, expatriate)
- capital and operating expenditure monitoring
- corporate governance support
- forensic support and dispute advisory services
- business process improvement
- internal audit, risk and control services
- capital structure efficiency and debt advisory
- transaction opportunity identification and negotiation support
- financial due diligence and tax structuring advice
- integration advice
- corporate finance and valuations.
We can help clients adapt to the latest operational, financial, market-oriented, or business-related developments so they may derive greater value from their businesses.