Natalia has been working in KPMG since 2006.
Natalia has extensive experience in the field of taxation and law, including:
- Comprehensive transfer pricing services for Russian and international clients including intragroup price planning and preparation of supporting documentation.
- Building an effective process for preparing transfer pricing documentation within groups of companies doing business both in Russia and in foreign jurisdictions.
- Implementation of best practices aimed at meeting BEPS requirements, including preparation of CbCR and transfer pricing risk mitigation.
- Structuring intragroup operations, analyzing, improving and documenting value chains, including both core operating activities and activities in the area of financing, ownership and use of intellectual property, and management activities.
- Assistance to clients in the framework of control activities performed by tax authorities, including transfer pricing audits and control activities outside specifically initiated transfer pricing audits (pre-audit analysis).
- Assistance to clients in concluding pricing agreements with the FTS and multilateral pricing agreements involving tax authorities of foreign jurisdictions.
Natalia’s experience includes working with large Russian and international groups operating in the field of non-ferrous metallurgy, chemical industry, fuel and energy complex, telecommunications, light industry, aviation, pharmaceuticals and FMCG.
Under Natalia’s management the TP Group got an award as the Best Transfer Pricing Firm from International Tax Review several times and was also recognized as such by World TP in 2020.
In 2020, Natalia was recognized as the best transfer pricing specialist in Russia by World TP.