Kseniya has been with KPMG since 2018 and has been specializing in transfer pricing (TP) for 8 years. As part of TP projects, Kseniya advised major Russian and international groups of companies on the application of tax legislation, and also participated in the audit of tax liabilities of companies.
Kseniya has been involved in the following projects in the field of transfer pricing for Russian and foreign clients:
- Assessment of transfer pricing tax risks
- Development of transfer pricing methodologies for multinational companies;
- Preparation of transfer pricing documentation for the following types of controlled transactions:
- sale of goods on the domestic market and for export
- import of goods
- provision of intra-group services (including management and consulting, marketing and IT services)
- the provision of logistics and transportation services
- transfer of rights for usage of trade marks, know-how (royalties) etc.
- intra-group finance transactions (loans, guarantee) etc.