Vietnam: Guidance for businesses recovering and reopening operations (COVID-19)
Guidance intended to support enterprises, cooperatives, and businesses in the context of coronavirus
Guidance for businesses recovering and reopening operations
Resolution No. 105/NQ-CP (September 2021) provides guidance intended to support enterprises, cooperatives, and businesses in the context of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
The guidance addresses:
- Recovery and production measures
- Support for timely resolved challenges for businesses that temporarily suspended their operations, or dissolved or went bankrupt
- Certain specific goals on supporting enterprises, cooperatives and businesses to receive credit support
- Assistance for businesses that have suspended their operations due to COVID-19 to reopen
- Policies on tax/fee extension, exemption, or reduction along with policies to support employers and employees
Resolution 105 also proposes certain solutions relating to labour and foreign expert employees.
Read a September 2021 report [PDF 116 KB] prepared by the KPMG member firm in Vietnam
The KPMG name and logo are trademarks used under license by the independent member firms of the KPMG global organization. KPMG International Limited is a private English company limited by guarantee and does not provide services to clients. No member firm has any authority to obligate or bind KPMG International or any other member firm vis-à-vis third parties, nor does KPMG International have any such authority to obligate or bind any member firm. The information contained herein is of a general nature and is not intended to address the circumstances of any particular individual or entity. Although we endeavor to provide accurate and timely information, there can be no guarantee that such information is accurate as of the date it is received or that it will continue to be accurate in the future. No one should act on such information without appropriate professional advice after a thorough examination of the particular situation. For more information, contact KPMG's Federal Tax Legislative and Regulatory Services Group at: + 1 202 533 4366, 1801 K Street NW, Washington, DC 20006.