The Washington Report | For the week ended July 24, 2015
The Washington Report | July 24, 2015
In this issue...
Safety & Soundness
- Federal Reserve Finalizes Rule for GSIB Surcharges
- Federal Reserve Finalizes Enhanced Prudential Standards for Designated Nonbank Financial Company
- Federal Reserve Announces Steering Committee Members for Faster Payments and Secure Payments Task Forces
- Comptroller Curry Speaks About Risks and Opportunities Facing Financial Services
- Congressional Hearings Activity
Enterprise & Consumer Compliance
- Agencies Finalize Flood Insurance Rules for Special Flood Hazard Areas
- CFPB and OCC Coordinate Actions Against a Bank and Its Subsidiaries to address Unfair and Deceptive Practices Related to Credit Card Add-on Products
- Department of Defense Finalizes Rule Expanding Protections of the Military Lending Act
- October 3, 2015 Becomes Effective Date of TILA/RESPA Integrated Disclosure Rule
- CFPB Takes Enforcement Actions Related to Student Loans
Capital Markets & Investment Management
- Basel Committee and IOSCO Release Final Criteria for Simple, Transparent, and Comparable Securitizations
- CFTC Chairman Massad Outlines Progress on Dodd-Frank Derivatives Markets
- Enforcement Actions
© 2022 KPMG LLP, a Delaware limited liability partnership and a member firm of the KPMG global organization of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Limited, a private English company limited by guarantee. All rights reserved.
For more detail about the structure of the KPMG global organization please visit https://home.kpmg/governance.