The Washington Report | For the week ended April 24, 2015
The Washington Report | April 24, 2015
In this issue...
Safety & Soundness
- Basel Committee Removes Selected National Discretions
- FDIC Issues ANPR to Consider New Recordkeeping Standards for Insured Institutions with a Large Number of Deposit Accounts
- Senate Subcommittee Hearing Examines Regulatory Burdens from the Regulator Perspective
Enterprise & Consumer Compliance
- CFPB Releases Expanded Toolkit for Organizations that Serve Low-Income Consumers
- FDIC Announces Phase II of the Youth Savings Pilot Program
- CFPB Announces that Consumers Can Receive Credit Scores from Nonprofit Counseling Services
- CFPB and FTC Charge Mortgage Servicer with UDAAP Violations
- CFPB Charges Military Allotment Processor with UDAAP Violations
- IAIS Seeks Comment on Preliminary Draft of Issues Paper on Conduct of Business Risk
Capital Markets & Investment Management
- CFTC Issues Guidance to Swap Execution Facilities on the Calculation of Projected Operating Costs
- OFR Releases Research Brief: "Repo and Securities Lending: Improving Transparency with Better Data"
- SEC Announces Whistleblower Award for Compliance Officer
- Enforcement Actions
© 2022 KPMG LLP, a Delaware limited liability partnership and a member firm of the KPMG global organization of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Limited, a private English company limited by guarantee. All rights reserved.
For more detail about the structure of the KPMG global organization please visit https://home.kpmg/governance.