The Washington Report | For the week ended February 6, 2015
The Washington Report | February 6, 2015
In this issue...
Safety & Soundness
- FSOC Announces Changes to Nonbank Designations Process
- FFIEC Updates Business Continuity Planning Booklet to Include Guidance on Third-Party Service Providers
- Office of Financial Research Launches New Web Site
- Basel Committee Seeks Comment on Guidance for Sound Credit Risk Practices Associated with Implementing and Applying an Expected Credit Loss Accounting Framework
- Joint Forum Seeks Comment on Credit Risk Management Report and Recommendations
Enterprise & Consumer Compliance
- CFPB and U.S. Department of Education Announce Student Loan Forgiveness Agreement with New Owner of For-Profit Colleges
- CFPB Charges Company with UDAAP Violations
- CFPB Orders Subprime Credit Card Company to Refund Illegal Credit Card Fees
- NAIC Forms Cybersecurity Task Force
- IAIS Launches Thematic Self-Assessment and Peer Review on Market Conduct
Capital Markets & Investment Management
- FINRA Issues Proposal to Require ATS to Submit Quotation Information Relating to Fixed Income Securities
- FINRA Publishes Report on Cybersecurity
- SEC Addresses Cybersecurity in Two Publications
- CFTC Extends Public Comment Deadline for Registration Applications of a Derivatives Clearing Organization and Swap Execution Facility
- Enforcement Actions
© 2022 KPMG LLP, a Delaware limited liability partnership and a member firm of the KPMG global organization of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Limited, a private English company limited by guarantee. All rights reserved.
For more detail about the structure of the KPMG global organization please visit https://home.kpmg/governance.