- Provided cloud strategy to a $4 billion wholesale Telecom Network Provider. Activities included best practice research, market intelligence, technology solution options, and migration planning.
- Managed the 5-year strategic plan rollout for both operations and IT for one of the largest retirement service providers in the US. This effort included strategic planning, rollout tactical planning and overall program management.
- Developed an enterprise management reporting solution for a top 5 asset manager and mutual fund provider based on the Balanced Scorecard.
- Built KPMG ‘s BPM solution offering (aka Real Time Enterprise) and worked with major BPM software companies to co-develop market collateral. These included IBM Smarter Process, Appian Software AG BPM.
- Delivered a mortgage portfolio evaluation engine for the world’s largest secondary market loan purchaser. The solution was the first of it’s type, engineered to value hundreds of thousands individual mortgages at a time. Technology architecture included workflow, decision engine, integration middleware, and portal components.
- Prepared a major Digital Media entity for an IPO. Activities included market strategy, technology tactical planning, financial management, and back-office functional design.
Business and market strategy, operations strategy, IT strategy, cloud architecture and migration, merger integration.
Publications and speaking engagements
- CIO Magazine, June 2007, “Trends in Business Process Management”
- Keynote Speaker at WebMethods (now Software AG) Process Automation conferences in Charlotte and San Francisco
- Contributor to Gartner and Forrester BPM and Web Services industry publications