Over the last seven years, Jeff has served as a trusted advisor on several post-merger integration programs to converge two large automotive OEMs into a $120B global company. Example engagements include:
- Supported the Integration Management Office that defined the industrial convergence roadmap, operating model and systems across the global organization. Facilitated the global information flow on individual project progress, cross-project dependencies and risk visibility through program and project management activities.
- Helped convergence of the accounting operations into a single, global captive shared services transitioning from an offshore business process outsourcer. Our support included assistance from the service delivery strategy, to-be model design, location analysis, provider evaluation through transition support.
- Worked with our client to achieve the business case while minimizing risk during a multi-year technology enabled transformation. Assisted with the new organizational design, training and behavioral change management for the North American region. In addition, we led the initiative to design the financial system to automate financial controls and enhance the system security.
- Immediately following the technology deployment, we assisted with a portfolio of improvement initiatives. For example, performed a root cause analysis on the inefficient inventory accounting process that previously required the manual support of nearly 50 FTEs to reconcile hundreds of thousands of unmatched records with a net value of over $100M. After identifying the root cause for 75% of the issues, we helped implement program changes to address the mismatch and reduce the FTEs involved by more than 30%.
During the last four years, Jeff has continuously supported a F100 multi-industrial manufacturer transform it’s business and unlock significant shareholder value through information technology initiatives. Example engagements include:
- Within an enterprise-wide technology enabled business transformation, Jeff supported the development of a business information framework that captures detailed design required for KPIs and metrics to enable integrated and more forward-looking decision-making. He also supported the financial process design to hardwire controls and enhanced user security.
- Served as the program lead the Separation Management Office for a $200M technology transformation to spin-off a $18B division. The scope include hundreds of applications, networks and data centers across 120 projects that were managed through a single, integrated program plan. Also, supported the achievement of IT cost reduction targets.
- Supported the IT Integration a $13B acquisition which included an integration management office for the $150M program and supported the delivery of $66M in cost synergies within 12 months.