Traci has 17 years of experience in professional services and is a leader in KPMG’s Center of Excellence in Data & Analytics. Traci’s experience has focused on developing and executing strategies with a strong emphasis on analytics, process design, organizational design, change management and technology enablement. Traci’s experience spans several industries include Life Sciences, Consumer Products, Financial Services and High Tech.
Example Professional Experience:
- Led multiple programs developing Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Machine Learning (ML) solutions to increase automation and acceleration for high volume document (unstructured text and voice) analysis, including leveraging deep learning methods.
- Led program to assist banking institution deploy a virtual banking assistant, focusing on leading edge approaches for compound intents, persisting ambiguity, warm transfer and A/B testing. Included underlying big data architecture supporting real time analytics.
- Led multiple programs to design, implement and test enterprise big data technology platforms, many leveraging both Hadoop and cloud technologies. Programs have focused on enabling big data technologies for use in identified use cases, optimal organizational structure for use of the platform and executing the delivery of results using the tools
- Led multiple projects to assist organizations assess, design and implement Data & Analytics/Artificial Intelligence Centers of Excellence or Shared Service functions. Projects have focused on capability assessments, organizational design, hiring considerations, use case ideation, process development, demand and delivery models, use case execution methodology and value tracking. Solutions include a wide variety of operating models leveraging a combination of in house capabilities and external capabilities.
- Led dozens of bespoke analytics engagements, including those examining contract compliance, workforce analytics, financial regulatory compliance, loan assessments, call center analytics and others.