Arun's strategy, analytics and technology consulting services specialization covers the high-tech, industrial manufacturing and life sciences industries. Day-to-day, he works with business leaders to help them understand and apply blockchain to solve their specific business challenges related to efficiency, transparency and growth.
- He is a Principal in the Management Consulting Technology Enablement Practice and is currently co-leading the development and engagement model for the Data and Analytics Practice in Life Sciences and High-Tech at KPMG.
- He leads KPMG’s consulting services for blockchain across industries, from strategy to implementation. Helps organizations leverage blockchain to accelerate the digital transformation of procurement, supply chain and other core operations while navigating the financial implications across risk and compliance, regulation and taxation. Partners with leading technology companies to bridge ledger solutions across business units and implement comprehensive blockchain strategy. Works with a global team in more than 30 countries to design blockchains that are accessible and valuable across an organization’s network.
- He is the Digital Enablement Principal/Partner that delivers strategy, analytics and technology consulting services focused on manufacturing process development, supply chain and distribution models, multichannel marketing and campaign management, workforce analytics and global pricing. This includes implementing enterprise-wide transformation programs across the commercial, core operations, R&D, manufacturing, and supply chain business functions, as well as integrating with work flows for cyber security, governance and controls.
- His strategy, analytics and technology consulting services experience has focused on Big Data/Hadoop based Data Science services for Process Development, Real-World Data, Multi-Channel Marketing and Campaign Management, Workforce Analytics, Sales and Salesforce, Global Pricing and Clinical Operations Analytics.
- He was the strategy, analytics and technology services lead partner for a west-coast based bio-pharmaceutical for six years in one of the Fortune 100 Bio-Pharma industry.
- In one of the Fortune 500 CPG industry, he transitioned the Enterprise Data Lake work at his prior client to support a large multi-channel fast food brand. The program integrated same store sales, store inventory, pricing and dynamic menu management to define profitability warnings and sales upticks including large events such as the Super Bowl.
- In one of the Fortune 100 Semiconductor industry, he currently leads the global analytics transformation of a top three semiconductor and chipset manufacturer with operations in the US, China and India. The engagement includes analysis of a large grid-computing infrastructure to enable faster fault-tolerance as well as deployment of Machine Learning on a compressed dataset in HADOOP to analyze and manage signals across product lines.