Companies are faced with an increase in globalisation and a rapidly changing regulatory environment with emerging reform in many countries. This has led to an increase in the cost of compliance at a time when they are looking for cost savings and increased efficiencies. As a result, companies are reviewing and transforming their finance operating models, ensuring they are fit for the future. KPMG’s compliance management services include:
• Direct and indirect tax compliance
• Statutory accounting and bookkeeping
• Tax provision services
• Transfer Pricing compliance (documentation and operational)
• Tax authority enquires
• Compliance process, technology and controls advice
• Project coordination and management
• Data management services
How we can help you
We help you increase the efficiency and effectiveness of your tax and accounting functions through developing and executing a strategy for managing compliance. This can reduce the overall cost of compliance whilst enhancing quality, managing risk, and increasing the value and insights obtained from the process.
- Flexible delivery model – We offer flexibility through a combination of centralised and local delivery. Our package of coordinated services delivers quality, value, visibility and oversight cost effectively. We drive efficiency and standardisation through our integrated model across multiple service areas, whilst giving you access to the local technical expertise of our dedicated global compliance network.
- Transformation – Using Lean Six Sigma techniques we design an approach to suit your unique organisational structure and business needs, to generate value beyond compliance. We do this through co-sourcing, managed services or using a new in-house operating model. We can assist you to build your business case to transform your compliance function.
- Global governance and visibility – We can implement a governance model, underpinned by our tax tech, Digital Gateway, that gives you consistency, control and global visibility of your compliance obligation status as well as the impact of legislative and tax authority changes for your business.
- Technology and data analytics – Technology is at the heart of our approach. We continue to invest significantly in this area, so you don't have to. We make the most of the latest technology to drive automation, value and insights from the compliance processes.