We advise on a wide range of aspects of Fiduciary Management, including:
- Advice on investment governance structures;
- Advice on selecting a Fiduciary Manager;
- Fiduciary Management mandate and guideline setup advice;
- Ongoing monitoring of your Fiduciary Manager;
- A “one-off” assessment of your Fiduciary Manager.
We have produced a guide setting out how we think through each of these issues with our clients. If you would like a printer friendly version of the document please contact us using the details at the bottom of the page.
We believe independent advice can be significantly beneficial to pension schemes, in particular:
- Increase the benefit you get from your fiduciary manager;
- Limit the risk of mistakes and losses with your fiduciary manager;
- Understand what competitive pricing would look like;
- Comply with governance leading practice.
Why choose KPMG?
- We can provide independent advice because not only do we not offer any fiduciary management services now and we do not intend to do so in future, given KPMG’s wider business;
- We have years of fiduciary management advice experience, covering a wide range of aspects of the work from governance assessments, through provider selections and to ongoing monitoring of mandates;
- We have a well-established investment consulting practice and investment expertise to provide knowledge based challenge to providers;
- We can coordinate specialist KPMG teams who are market experts in all areas of a fiduciary managers offering.