Businesses are operating in a time of unprecedented technological change. KPMG and Google Cloud work together to transform them for the digital age and enhance the customer experiences they provide.
Our certified Google Cloud experts will give you access to the latest innovative technologies, enabling you to:
- Build a truly customer-centric enterprise
- Address your specific business challenges
- Meet your strategic objectives
Our alliance with Google Cloud offers you the opportunity to overhaul your customer service and operations, by embracing secure cloud computing.
Together, we’ll develop a technology landscape that’s customised to your business bringing you the full power of technologies such as automation, artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), enterprise mobility and advanced analytics.
To learn more about our solutions scroll down.
Our Google Solutions
Google Cloud Platform
Our Google Cloud Risk & Controls Framework balances the conflicting needs for speed and agility in cloud migration, with the risk and security measures required to comply with relevant industry regulations.
It allows you to quickly configure KPMG’s design for a foundational Google Cloud Platform (GCP) instance to your specification, which meets internal audit, security and regulatory requirements. So you can start moving production workloads to GCP quickly and safely.
Developed over a number of years through our work with global enterprises in regulated sectors, the solution combines our deep multi-industry knowledge and experience of:
- The global regulatory environment
- The risk and controls landscape
- Working with regulators to approve cloud implementations
- GCP engineering
- Technology architecture design, integration and implementation
- Risk assessment and management
A powerful combination
KPMG’s alliance with Google Cloud leverages the following technologies and market-leading expertise:
- The Google Cloud Platform – as part of the KPMG Ignite portfolio of AI capabilities
- The deep technical knowledge of our certified Google Cloud consultants
- The KPMG Lighthouse Center of Excellence for Data & Analytics and Intelligent Automation – which fosters experimentation and collaboration with Google Cloud
KPMG Intelligent Interactions redesigns, automates and improves your customer interactions and business processes, using ML and robotic process automation.
Meanwhile, our Cognitive Contract Management tool helps maximise the value of your business relationships, by bringing the benefits of ML and advanced analytics to your contract lifecycle management procedures.
Data and analytics
In the digital era, data and analytics should underpin your customer service operation and your customer data processing.
Our purpose-built data and analytics solutions combine the advantages of:
- KPMG's domain, regulation, compliance and technological expertise
- The Google Cloud platform
- Google’s advanced ML, data management and analytics products
Our data solutions give you a single customer view, end-to-end modelling capabilities, expert legal and compliance support, and secure infrastructures.
- This allows you to:
- Boost customer service quality
- Forge a strong data management and privacy strategy
- Ensure robust GDPR compliance
- Streamline data compliance processes
- Reduce costs
KPMG Signals Repository is an intelligent analytics solution that leverages the latest in decision science to continuously harvest a variety of signals from public and private sources to help organisations gain a competitive edge in their decision-making. Signals Repository is an accelerator for data scientists and next generation developers. The solution transforms structured and unstructured data into complex expressions, creating tens of thousands of signals when used by machine learning and other AI systems, so organisations can significantly improve prediction accuracy.
Please note: not all of the services and solutions described on this page may be available to KPMG audit clients, or to their affiliates or other related entities.