Create powerful lasting transformation
Enabled by Microsoft Dynamics 365
For many companies, the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system is the backbone of the organisation. It doesn’t just support the business, it is the business.
But if your ERP is running on a legacy version of Microsoft Dynamics such as Ax or Nav (as many are), the clock is ticking: these systems are approaching end-of-life and will no longer be automatically maintained.
But this needn’t be a case of ‘end-of-support stress’. In fact, you can turn it into an opportunity to bring powerful new capabilities into your business. Microsoft is working with KPMG to help customers move to the latest, cloud-enabled version: Dynamics 365. There are generous incentives available, depending on your particular circumstances, which may include funded implementation workshops and potentially, reduced software licence costs.
More Than Just A Software Upgrade
There are many potential benefits of working with KPMG to implement Dynamics 365, including:
- Secure cloud platform with vastly improved data analytics capabilities
- Integration and automation solutions, driving your cost-base down
- Highly scalable monthly subscription models
- Future upgrades automatically managed by Microsoft
- Full support for remote and mobile workers
- Taking advantage of KPMG’s expertise to guide you through the process
- Using technology as an enabler for change
No Time Like The Present
With potential incentives currently available, and so many wider benefits, now is the time to call us and start your transformation journey.
Initial consultation to define your requirement and goals
Further analysis and model validation to uncover all likely pain-points and align stakeholders
Future mode operation design validated against your requirements with verified ROI model
KPMG has achieved the prestigious Microsoft business applications 2021/2022 Inner Circle Award
Tested solutions to common challenges
Ongoing managed services. ITIIL standards using world class technology.
We have a long record of enabling ERP environments to support business transformation. Our unique operating model and portfolio of services makes KPMG in conjunction with Microsoft your ideal partner – with you every step of the way.
- Organisations saved between 8% and 20% on average.
- IT System Administrators on average make productivity savings of 50%.
- Employee productivity improvements between 3 and 9% on average.
- Speak to our experts about your requirements and goals.