Today, business leaders have to continually re-evaluate their operational strategy, balancing short- term cost improvements with long-term change.
They are faced with ever-increasing customer expectations, rapid market and technological change, disruptions from new entrants, increasing levels of regulation and reputational risk, and growing shareholder scrutiny on performance.
The key question is: Are you optimised to deliver on your business strategy and maximise shareholder value?
There are several triggers for businesses to re-assess their operating models including:
- Significant changes in the market, competitive dynamics, and/or business strategy
- Performance and funding gaps
- Complex and inefficient operating model structures
- Technologically or regulatory driven change
Our Global Strategy Group (GSG) can support you in identifying, quantifying, prioritising and delivering the changes required to align your operating model to financial targets and strategic objectives.
How we can help
Underpinned by our 9 Levers of Value framework, we help deliver timely improvement in performance and visibility as well as control for long-term operating impact.
We help you generate value by successfully aligning your operating model to your business strategy and financial targets. We can work with you on the following areas:
- Identifying the changes required to align the operating model to the business strategy and financial targets, including challenging strategic decisions that could dilute value.
- Developing and testing a range of alternative operating model options to identify the optimal solution for your business.
- Balancing opportunity and risk, and quantifying and prioritising efficiency opportunities, to drive cost reduction.
- Streamlining and aligning processes, organisational structures, management information, decision rights and incentives.
- Designing and sequencing a change program to successfully deliver the required changes.