Organisations are facing both bespoke and industry-wide issues, including staying competitive in increasingly uncertain markets, meeting consumer demand, changing market trends and disruptive technology. Our clients depend on models to make critical financial and business decisions.
Models can provide numerous benefits, including deep insights into data, efficient automation of processes and dynamic analysis of options and opportunities. High quality, robust modelling reduces the potential of misapplying business logic or encountering data errors and decreases the risk that organisations will make poor decisions.
We are a recognised leader in the provision of modelling services with tried and tested approaches underpinning all our capabilities. We provide a range of solutions covering:
- Strategy modelling - Market entry and market sizing
- Deal modelling - Buy side, sell side, re-financing and capital markets
- Operational modelling and MI - Business forecasting, headcount analysis and bid support
- Corporate planning and budgeting - Analysis to support specific business critical decisions
- Supplier evaluation - We provide a framework for the quantitative comparison of competing bidders and provide shadow bids to set a benchmark for the delivery costs
- Financial modelling training - Instructor-led training courses that cover a number of modelling disciplines and which are underpinned by our tried and tested leading approaches to modelling