Enterprises are facing unprecedented change and disruption that threatens their future survival. To adapt, organisations need to be equipped with the right insights at the right time. As demand for timely insights grows, the finance function will need to be prepared to deliver accurate forecasts faster to translate strategy into action.
The questions CFOs and finance professionals are asking:
- How can I align our business strategy and performance measures?
- Do I spend more time gathering creating forecasts than I do analysing the business
- Are our forecasts based on predictions or lagging indicators?
- Do I have the data to create accurate forecasts and compare them to actual performance?
- How do we tie forecasts to individual people to drive change in the organisation
Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) is an enterprise-wide capability, enabled by technology, that supports forecasting integrated business outcomes and analysing results
By tracking the right business measures, the finance function can deliver the insight needed to drive business performance. Organisations ultimately need to know how to react to drive profitable growth, innovate and respond with agility.
Talk to our experts
Want to know more about our Enterprise Performance Management services? Here are the right people to guide you:
A global report by KPMG and ACCA on how Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) is supporting planning, budgeting and forecasting.
A report by KPMG and ACCA on how EPM supports planning, budgeting and forecasting